With Passover coming soon, I thought I would share some recent (and classic) discoveries to make the Seder a little more enjoyable. After all the slaves got OUT of Egypt, so it's a happy time! Let's slouch and read some Dr. Seuss!
Dr. Seuss does the Four Questions
Wasting away in Maischewitzville
Funny, this looks like my family.
Uncle Eli's Haggadah
General Dr. Seuss-like goofiness
How to dress up a flat, unleavened cracker like a gay police officer.
The Two-Minute Haggadah
A Passover service for the impatient.
By Michael Rubiner
The Computer Engineer's Haggadah
And, lastly, the Top Ten failed Passover Sales Promotions:
10. US ARMY - "THE ARMY OF 'who knows ONE?"
9. Animal Awareness Passover Campaign - "Frogs are our friends, not a plague."
8. American Red Cross - "This Passover, lets make rivers of blood."
7. Lenox Hill OBGYN - "We won’t throw your newborn into the Nile."
6. Adoption Promotion Week - "Drop your unwanted children in a basket in the NYC Reservoir, for less fortunate parents to find!"
5. D'Angelo's Barber Shop: "Free lice check with every haircut."
4. Republic of China's Population Control Agency - Death of the first born commemorative pins
3. Ebay: "Your Afikomen is worth a lot more than that"
2. Radioshack: "You've Got 4 Questions, We've Got Answers"
1. Kosher For Passover Ex-Lax, now in new Matzah strength - "Ex-odus"